About University of York Management School
The University of York is a collegiate research university, located in the city of York, England. Established in 1963, the university has expanded to more than thirty departments and centres, covering a wide range of subjects.
The University of York Management School Scholarships 2022
International students can apply for the University of York Management School Scholarships 2022-2023, which are fully financed. These scholarships are for master’s degree study. The recipient of these scholarships can get up to £7,500 in money.
These scholarships and studentships are only available to York Management School students. These awards are intended to recognize and reward academic excellence among international students from a variety of nations around the world.
You are welcome to apply if you have a formal or conditional offer from the University to study on one of the postgraduate Masters programs.
To apply for the University of York Management School Scholarships 2022, you must first have received an offer for one of the following Master’s degrees:
- Accounting and Financial Management (MSc)
- Global Marketing (MSc)
- International Business (MSc)
- International Business and Strategic Management (MSc)
- International Strategic Management (MSc)
- Human Resource Management (MSc)
- Management (MSc)
- Management with Business Finance (MSc)
You should plan to start your master’s program in September 2022.
There are two categories of University of York Management School Scholarships 2022:
- Management School Masters Global Awards: This award provide the recipient with £2,500 to £7,000 funding.
- Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship: This scholarship provide the recipient with £3,000 to £7,500, dependent on country. Check the country specific amount here.
Applicants must meet all of the following requirements to be considered for University of York Management School Scholarships 2022:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and International Students
- The candidates should have a conditional or firm offer on one of the master courses offered by the University.
- York online students are not eligible.
How to Apply
To apply for a University of York Management School Scholarships 2022, please follow the steps below:
(1) If you have not yet completed your application to study at York, please do so by clicking here. As soon as you receive an offer of a place, you can apply for this scholarship online.
(2) For Management School Masters Global Awards, click here to complete the online application form. For Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship, click here to complete the online application form.
(3) Attach the following documents:
- A 400-word statement, covering:
- why you applied for the course you wish to study
- what special attributes or experience you bring to the course
- why you deserve financial assistance
- how you will contribute to society having completed a York Masters degree
- A one-side A4 summary CV (no covering letter please)
- Include your email address and student number
21 March 2022
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of York
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: 21 March 2022
Please visit the official website to learn more about University of York Management School Scholarships 2022: