Details about MultiChoice Bursaries are provided below;
MultiChoice is a South African service provider with a wide range of key subscriptions available across Africa. DSTV, GOtv, and Showmax are among the company’s core packages, which have a combined customer base of nearly 13 million people.
MultiChoice was founded in 1994 and has since evolved to become one of the continent’s biggest entertainment providers.
MultiChoice intends to stimulate the growth of different communities and initiate social reform in addition to providing subscription services.
The company achieves this goal through investing in local academically promising people. Their bursaries allow students to gain valuable and in-demand skills in a variety of fields.
MultiChoice Bursaries 2021
MultiChoice Bursaries offers a plethora of bursaries in a variety of fields. This financial assistance is aimed at needy students who have a bright academic future and a strong desire to succeed.
Accommodation, required textbooks, meals, and a monthly stipend will all be supplied.
The bursary will also cover a significant percentage of the tuition fees. During the holidays, MultiChoice also offers job placement opportunities to selected candidates.
The number of bursaries and fields engaged can change from year to year, depending on the company’s resources and needs. Students interested in the following subjects of study will be given bursaries in 2021:
- Sport Broadcasting
- Media, Film or Television Studies
- Digital Marketing
- Creative or Corporate Brand Communication
- Human Resources
- Economics or Law
- Computer/Data Science
- Finance (Accounting/Internal Audit)
- Engineering (Electrical, Computer and Digital)
- Information Systems or Technology
- Computational/Applied Mathematics
- Customer Insights Technologies
- UI, UX or CX Design
The financing is only available for one year, after which an applicant must reapply for additional assistance. Students in any year of study are eligible for the bursary.
Eligiliblity Criteria For MultiChoice Bursaries.
Candidates interested in applying for the MultiChoice Bursaries on offer must meet a number of requirements, which vary depending on the topic of study.
To be considered, they must also meet the following general minimum requirements:
- Be a South African citizen
- Be registered in a local university for one of the fields of study involved with the program
- Have an average passing grade of 65%
The MCG external bursary policy will be used to evaluate applicants based on their financial need and academic performance. The MultiChoice Group has sole discretion over final decisions.
How To Apply?
To apply for this MultiChoice Bursaries, students must first download the application form:
You can fill out the application digitally or using a black pen and an X to indicate your status. In addition, the following documents will be required:
- A certified copy of your ID
- A certified copy of Guardian’s ID (where applicable)
- Proof of Household Income
- A copy of your Monthly Budget
- Past academic transcripts to date
- An acceptance letter from an accredited South African university
- A Pro-forma invoice from the University involved (A quote from the Institution)
- A Testimonial from your Lecturer or Faculty Dean (Where applicable)
- A brief CV
- A Motivation Letter
Before the deadline, send the application form and supporting documents to TalentManagement@multichoice.co.za. Unsigned or incomplete forms will be rejected right away.
31st January 2021