Mercedes-Benz is a well-known automobile manufacturer that was founded in Stuttgart, Germany, in 1926.
It all began in 1886, when one of the company’s founders, Karl Benz, built the first gasoline-powered automobile.
However, it was a branch of Daimler AG until 1926, when it was renamed Daimler-Benz.
The corporation now sells premium automobiles, buses, coaches, and trucks all over the world. Mercedes-Benz South Africa is the company’s name in Africa, where it has offices in East London, South Africa.
In the near future, the automotive manufacturer intends to expand into other African regions.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme 2022
The company offers bursaries through the Mercedes-Benz Learning Academy.
The academy was founded to support the province of Eastern Cape’s local talent and talents.
It was the first completely integrated non-racial institution in South Africa’s automobile sector at the time of its founding.
Bursaries help students who can’t afford college to pay for their tuition and other fees. The company is also expanding the talent pool in the country as a result of the investment.
The following are the areas of study where bursaries will be offered for the academic year 2022:
- Business Economics
- Sales and Aftersales
- Finance and Controlling
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology and Communication
- Legal and Compliance
- Procurement and Logistics
The amount of the bursary will be determined on a case-by-case basis and will cover the following expenses:
- Tuition fees
- Textbook cost
During their vacations, bursars will be able to work at the Mercedes-Benz plant in East London.
They’ll also have the opportunity to attend the MBSA Graduate Development program once they’ve completed their schooling.
Applicants must meet the criteria standards to be considered for the bursary program.
The company uses these to choose the most qualified candidates for the bursary.
Because the number of applicants typically exceeds the amount of financing available, the company is unable to provide bursaries to everyone. As a result, always double-check the criteria before applying.
The following are the prerequisites for applying for the Mercedes-Benz bursary program:
- You must be a South African citizen or have a valid work visa or permission.
- It is necessary to have completed Matriculation
- You must be pursuing a degree in one of the disciplines of study listed abo
- You must be enrolled at a South African higher institution that is recognized and accredited.
- You must be a full-time student, not a part-time student.
- Must have at least a 70% overall average in Matric.
- If you are actively studying, you must have a tertiary grade point average of at least 65 percent.
- You must not work for the Mercedes-Benz group of enterprises.
Students with disabilities will be given priority for bursary funding over others.
Psychometric exams will also be used to evaluate applications and choose the bursars.
How to Apply
Candidates that meet the criteria should continue with the application procedure and consider applying for the bursary. It’s a simple procedure that may be completed fully online. This saves time and effort.
It is, nevertheless, critical that you remain careful and attentive throughout the procedure. Submissions that are incomplete or inaccurate are discarded. The following are the processes to applying for a Mercedes-Benz South Africa bursary:
The first step is to fill out the online application form for Mercedes-Benz South Africa. To begin, click the ‘Apply for this Job’ button.
You’d have to make an account and sign up. Instead, login if you already have an account. Fill out all of the required fields and submit your application.
Make sure to complete in all of the required fields and, unless otherwise specified, do not leave any blanks.
The following documents are required for this bursary and must be submitted next:
- ID documents issued by a South African authority. Foreigners must provide proof of foreign national status (certified copies only)
- Grade 11 latest results and Matric latest results (certified copies only)
- If completed Matric, submit Matric certificate (certified copies only)
- Full academic record at the tertiary level (certified copies only)
- Updated CV
- Proof of disability, if applicable
Submit your application after uploading all documents.
- University Of South Africa Postgraduate Diploma And Honors Bursaries 2022
- University Of South Africa Master’s and Doctoral Bursary 2022
- Islamic Relief Bursary 2022 – 2023
- North West Provincial Government Bursary 2022
Currently open, and the last date to apply for it is 10 January 2022.
For additional information on the bursary, contact Koketso Dineo Mookeletsi at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org.’