About Kouga Wind Farm
The Kouga Wind Farm is a wind-focused renewable energy project in South Africa that aspires to realize the maximum potential of wind power.
It was founded in 2015 and now runs a total of ten wind turbines along the Eastern Cape’s coastline. The turbines produce roughly 80 megawatts of electricity when they work together.
They also prevent the release of 300,000 tonnes of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. In South Africa’s search for a low-carbon future, the farms are critical. The REIPPP program has approved 28 more farms in this category.
Kouga Wind Farm Bursary 2022
The Wind Farm established a bursary program to help underprivileged students who are unable to pay for their education. This is just one of the farm’s numerous environmentally friendly initiatives.
Kouga Wind Farm will choose students from the following areas for the academic year 2022:
- Sea Vista and Kruisfontein
To be considered, you must be pursuing an undergraduate degree, diploma, or certificate program in any field of study.
The bursary scheme is quite adaptable. Electrical, plumbing, construction, motor mechanic, and culinary are all subjects of study that should be studied at a trade school.
The amount of the bursary will be determined on an individual basis. Depending on your financial need, you may be eligible for partial or full tuition reimbursement.
You will also be covered financially for registration costs, recommended study materials, and lodging. That’s not all, though. In addition, you will be paid a stipend.
At first, the bursaries were provided for one academic year. But now, you can renew for the next academic year by submitting a fresh application.
The renewal, however, will be contingent on academic performance (students must score at least 75 percent ).
You must meet all of the eligibility requirements to be considered for the bursary program. Kouga Wind Farm uses these criteria to choose deserving candidates for the bursary.
Because there are a limited amount of bursaries available, it is not possible to award them to everyone.
If you do not meet any of the conditions, you will be rejected. As a result, always double-check your work before submitting it.
The following are the eligibility requirements for the Kouga Wind Farm Bursary 2022:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must not be above 29 years of age at the time of application
- Must be residing in one of the territories mentioned above
- Must have completed Matric in 2021 or earlier
- Must be pursuing an undergrad degree, certificate, or diploma
- Must have registered or provisionally accepted into a public university, TVET College, FET College, or training institution that’s recognised
- The annual household income should not exceed R 350,000
Applicants for renewal must have scored a minimum of 75% in 2021 modules. Additionally, they must have conducted community service within the term specified.
This is a merit-based bursary program, thus students with a strong academic record will be given precedence.
How to Apply
Eligible students are urged to apply for the bursary through the application process. It’s a quick online procedure that can be completed totally online.
There is no need for you to obtain or download any application forms. You may apply from the comfort of your own home.
Fill out the online Kouga Wind Farm Bursary Application form to get started. You’ll need a Google account to advance because it’s a Google doc form.
Complete the form by answering all of the questions.
To ensure accuracy, please read and follow the instructions. Submissions that are inaccurate or incomplete will not be considered.
New applicants should submit the following documents:
- ID documents
- Matric certificate (submit Grade 11 final results and Matric latest results if certificate not received)
- Letter of acceptance at a tertiary institution
- Complete tertiary academic record, if currently studying
Candidates under the age of 18 who are still reliant on their parents or guardians must provide proof of income and residency.
If you are employed, submit payslips; if you are unemployed, submit an affidavit; if you are getting funds, submit an SASSA letter. Also, submit bank statements from the last three months.
Returning bursars are required to submit their entire tertiary academic transcript. Reconfirm your application and submit it.
- University Of South Africa Postgraduate Diploma And Honors Bursaries 2022
- University Of South Africa Master’s and Doctoral Bursary 2022
- Islamic Relief Bursary 2022 – 2023
- North West Provincial Government Bursary 2022
- Potchefstroom Academy and SAAHST Bursary 2022
14 January 2022.
Email Kouga Wind Farm at ‘email@example.com‘