About Knysna Municipality
The Knysna Municipality, in the Western Cape Province of South Africa, is the jewel of the Garden Route.
Thousands of tourists visit the area each year for its leisure activities.
Beautiful beaches, a gorgeous ocean view, calm parks, picnic places, and birding opportunities abound along the Garden Route.
The town stresses environmental protection while ensuring that you have a good time at its garden club and surrounding areas.
It focuses on botany and the need of protecting it from being distorted. It’s no surprise that the town’s river and lagoon are always clean, ensuring that the area’s landscape appeals to both local and foreign visitors.
The Knysna Municipality Bursary 2022
The Mayoral Bursary of the Knysna Municipality is available to students pursuing studies in specialized skill areas. To be eligible for the funding, these pupils must reside in the Knysna Municipal Area.
Successful applicants will be awarded a scholarship to cover the following costs while they study.
- Provision of tuition fees within a specific limit.
- Registration fees.
- Book allowances up to a specific amount.
- Examination fees.
- Provision of accommodation fees to students worthy of benefiting from it.
They only contact successful applicants via their contact information.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear back within two months of the application deadline.
Requirements and Eligibility
For your application to be considered, you must meet the following essential application requirements.
If you don’t meet any of these requirements, your application will be rejected.
- You must be a citizen of South Africa.
- You must live in Brenton, Buffalo Bay, Karatara, Noetzie, Rheenendal, and Sedgefield.
- You must have completed your Matric or are currently studying it.
- You must be in the process of applying for a course with a scarce skill set or are currently pursuing it.
- You must be studying in a SAQA accredited or a TVET institution within South Africa or are in the process of beginning your studies at one.
- You must provide exemplary academic performance.
- You must provide a document or any relevant proof that you need financial aid.
- You must come from a previously disadvantaged background or need financial assistance.
Applicants who meet the qualifications should download the application form below:
When submitting, make sure to include copies of the following papers. If you don’t include any of the following, your application will be rejected.
- You must provide certified copies of your ID document.
- You must provide a certified copy of your Matric or the latest results.
- You must provide a certified copy of your Matric certificate if completed.
- You must provide a certified copy of your latest results if studying in a tertiary institution.
- Ensure to include documents showing proof of your household income.
- Include an acceptance letter to the institution on a tertiary letterhead.
- Include the institution’s banking details on a tertiary letterhead.
- Include your Curriculum Vitae.
- Ensure to provide a cover letter that supports your application.
- You must provide a document showing proof of residence.
After you’ve finished filling out the application form, you may submit it in one of these two ways;
- Postal address: P.O. Box 21, Knysna, 6570.
- Deliver it by hand: Mayor’s office, Clyde street, Knysna, Western Cape, South Africa, 6570.
It’s important to note that the application form must be submitted in physical copy. Any form that has been emailed or faxed cannot be considered after it has been submitted.
- University Of South Africa Postgraduate Diploma And Honors Bursaries 2022
- University Of South Africa Master’s and Doctoral Bursary 2022
- Islamic Relief Bursary 2022 – 2023
- North West Provincial Government Bursary 2022
7 January 2022
Address: 5 Clyde Street, Knysna, Box 21, Knysna 6570.
Telephone Number: +27 44 302 6355
E-mail address: email@example.com