A Ghanaian student has identified some of the universities in the U.S that are better options to consider when going to read at the Master’s level with respect to some courses.
Nana Akwasi Sarpong, in a post, highlighted a few universities as the best options to do a Masters Program in Law, Business Analytics, International Relations, Economics, MBA Architecture, and Literature.
According to him, these four universities are worth considering:
- 1. University of Texas A&M
- 2. University of Illinois, Urbanna Champaign
- 3. Santa Clara University
- 4. San Diego State University
- Check on the websites of these universities to begin your application process to study in the United States.