About Golden Arrow Bus Services
Golden Arrow Bus Services, founded 160 years ago in 1861, is a road-based public transit operator in Cape Town.
The company is currently one of South Africa’s few privately held public transportation companies, making it unusual.
After acquiring Golden Arrow Bus Services in 2018, Frontier Transport Holdings now fully owns the company.
There are around 220,000 passengers each day, 1171 buses, and 1300 various operational routes served by the organization.
Golden Arrow Bus Services is known for providing economical, dependable, and, most importantly, safe bus services that have been providing continuous service in various forms and contributing to the economy for many years.
Golden Arrow Bus Services (GABS) Bursary 2022
Full-time tertiary students in South Africa who are enrolled in any of the following fields are eligible for the Golden Arrow Bus Services (GABS) Bursary 2022:
- Transport Economics
- Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Information Technology
For the selected students, the Golden Arrow Bus Services (GABS) Bursary 2022 covers the following expenses:
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation expenses
- Book allowance
It is crucial to remember that students selected for the Golden Arrow Bus Services (GABS) Bursary 2022 will be obliged to work at Golden Arrow Bus Services for the same number of years as the bursary.
In other words, for every year of school expenditures paid, a student must work for the corporation for one year.
In order to be considered for the Golden Arrow Bus Services (GABS) Bursary 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a South African Citizen
- The applicant must either be doing their Matric or 12th grade currently or must have completed their Matric education
- The applicant must be planning to enroll in or be enrolled full-time at a tertiary institution in South Africa.
- The applicant must be enrolled in courses in one of the fields mentioned above at a recognized institution in South Africa.
How to Apply
- The application form for Golden Arrow Bus Services (GABS) is available online in pdf format.
- To be considered for the Bursary program, make sure to thoroughly fill out all needed fields and send fully completed application forms together with all applicable papers.
- In their own handwriting, the candidate must fill out the application form in block letters or uppercase letters.
- Kyle Abrahams’ email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, and the completed application form must be mailed to him.
FULL-TIME BURSARY OFFERED 2022 should be the subject line of the email.
When completing an application for the Golden Arrow Bus Services (GABS) Bursary 2022, students must have the following documents on hand:
- A fully completed application form for the bursary.
- A copy of the applicants’ 11th-grade results in the case of Matriculants.
- A copy of Matric or 12th-grade results for students applying or planning on applying to a university for a course in one of the above fields.
- A copy of your latest academic results if the student is already enrolled in a tertiary institution.
- Proof of registration if you are a first-year student at a South African university.
- Students who are not enrolled in a university must send a copy of their university acceptance letter.
- A certified copy of the student’s ID.
- A copy of the applicant’s Curriculum vitae (CV)
NOTE: It is mandatory to submit all of the requested documents along with the application form. If any document is missing from your application, it may be rejected.
- University Of South Africa Postgraduate Diploma And Honors Bursaries 2022
- University Of South Africa Master’s and Doctoral Bursary 2022
- Islamic Relief Bursary 2022 – 2023
- North West Provincial Government Bursary 2022
- Potchefstroom Academy and SAAHST Bursary 2022
- SAAFoST Part-Time Bursary 2022
- SAAFoST Undergraduate Bursary 2022
- Sugar Industry Trust Fund for Education (SITFE) Bursary 2022
- Starke Ayres Bursary 2022
- Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Bursary 2022
- Ashinaga Africa Initiative (AAI) Leadership Programme 2022
- Compensation Fund Bursary 2022
The application deadline for the Golden Arrow Bus Services (GABS) Bursary 2022 is January 30, 2022. It is vital to highlight that incomplete applications and those received after the deadline will not be considered.
The applicants who have been shortlisted for the bursary will be contacted for an interview by the relevant authorities. You must accept that your application was failed if you are not contacted.
If you have any additional questions about the Golden Arrow Bus Services (GABS) Bursary 2022, you may reach out to the bursary providers at:
Name of the person – Kyle Abrahams
Email ID – email@example.com